If you’re reading this you must be concerned about how we handle information gathered from you while you visit our site. Let’s get one thing out in the open…We love our clients, customers and affiliates! There we’ve said it and we’re proud of it. So you can be assured that we will do our best to protect any information gathered from you. In fact we don’t want to share you with anybody. So we will neither sell nor share your information with any third party, unless it is absolutely necessary to process your order, provide you with great customer service or we’re required to by law/court order. So, don’t worry your secrets are safe with us.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by C2SK, Inc. DBA: Win-Win to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under C2SK, Inc.’s or Adventure 3, Inc.’s control.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under C2SK, Inc.’s or Adventure 3, Inc.’s control, except that:
- As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We utilize third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the contest and sweepstakes winners.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the “contact us” section of the Site http://www.winwinsw.com, or by telephoning 877-6-WIN-WIN (694-6946) or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Effective July 7, 2010